Forum des Tournois Francais Index du Forum Forum des Tournois Francais
Forum des Tournois Francais

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Login Using User Id

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Tournois Francais Index du Forum -> Tournoi 2vs2 Mai 2010 -> Demande de Match
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
walkalo

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Using User Id Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Using User Id
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

To add a custom parameter, call setCustomParameters on the initialized provider with an object containing the key as specified by the OAuth provider documentation and the corresponding value. firebase.auth().signOut().then(function() { // Sign-out successful. Handling account-exists-with-different-credential Errors If you enabled the One account per email address setting in the Firebase console, when a user tries to sign in a to a provider (such as Facebook) with an email that already exists for another Firebase user's provider (such as Google), the error auth/account-exists-with-different-credential is thrown along with an AuthCredential object (Facebook access token). my-app-12345.firebaseapp.com//auth/handler) is listed as one of your OAuth redirect URIs in your Facebook app's settings page on the Facebook for Developers site in the Product Settings > Facebook Login config. For example: firebase.auth().languageCode = 'frFR'; // To apply the default browser preference instead of explicitly setting it. var credential = error.credential; // . var user = result.user; }).catch(function(error) { // Handle Errors here. Hide this message. For a list of error codes have a look at the Auth Reference Docs. To sign out a user, call signOut:. On the Facebook for Developers site, get the App ID and an App Secret for your app. Also you should check that the Facebook user is not already signed-in Firebase to avoid un-needed re-auth: function isUserEqual(facebookAuthResponse, firebaseUser) { if (firebaseUser) { var providerData = firebaseUser.providerData; for (var i = 0; i < providerData.length; i++) { if (providerData[i].providerId === firebase.auth.FacebookAuthProvider.PROVIDERID && providerData[i].uid === facebookAuthResponse.userID) { // We don't need to re-auth the Firebase connection. Products Use Cases Pricing Docs Support Go to Console . You can then get the user's basic profile information from the User object. How is it possible,using php sdk or the javascript sdk? php javascript facebook facebook-php-sdk shareimprove this question edited Sep 2 '12 at 9:44 Toon Krijthe 44.9k20117182 asked Jun 10 '10 at 6:41 BIBEKRBARAL 1,61282329 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote accepted The team at Facebook has spent considerable time documenting this, I would suggest you start there: shareimprove this answer answered Jun 10 '10 at 6:45 Lauri Lehtinen 8,04522026 add a comment up vote 1 down vote If possible, I would do like dracolytch writes here and create a level of abstraction for both OpenID and Facebook. From there you can edit a Badge to show the info you'd like. Note: browsers usually block popup triggered asynchronously, // so in real scenario you should ask the user to click on a "continue" button // that will trigger the signInWithPopup. You can integrate Facebook Login either by using the Firebase SDK to carry out the sign-in flow, or by carrying out the Facebook Login flow manually and passing the resulting access token to Firebase. For a list of error codes have a look at the Auth Reference Docs. firebase.auth().signInWithCredential(credential).catch(function(error) { // Handle Errors here. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. For a list of error codes have a look at the Auth Reference Docs. var credential = error.credential; // . Authenticate with Firebase using the Facebook provider object. For example, sign in the user in a browser as described in the Handle the sign-in flow manually section, but send the access token to your Node.js application instead of using it in the client app. var credential = firebase.auth.FacebookAuthProvider.credential(accesstoken); // Sign in with credential from the Google user. var token = result.credential.accessToken; // . var email = error.email; // Get registered providers for this email. You should call these methods from a background script rather than a browser action popup, as the authentication popup will cancel the browser action popup. var credential = firebase.auth.FacebookAuthProvider.credential( event.authResponse.accessToken); // Sign in with the credential from the Facebook user. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. // The pending Facebook credential. Scroll all the way to the bottom. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs. 5a02188284
facebook app not working november 8facebook hacker free apk downloadis there a way to delete facebook for goodfacebook nokia mobile free downloadporque no funciona el chat de facebook 7 de junio 2013telecharger bazooka hacker facebooksamsung wave 3 facebook app downloadfacebook chat download for mobile from getjarfree facebook credits latesti want 2 check my facebook account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Tournois Francais Index du Forum -> Tournoi 2vs2 Mai 2010 -> Demande de Match Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo